A treasure hunt is one of many different types of games for players who try to find hidden objects or places by following a series of clues. Treasure hunt games may be an indoor or outdoor activity. Outdoors it can be played in a garden, indoors it can be played in a specific room, which would make the work of hiding the clues harder.
- Do you like breaking codes and solving ciphers?
- Can you, and your friends, unravel the Tale of the Data Deception?
- Would you like the chance to use your mathematical skills to win some great prizes?
Behold a tech treasure hunt organized by GLUG PACE.
Here is what you can expect :
Classic find the Difference
Common Visualization Methods
And of course Burn Your Brains Out🔥.
- The Treasure Hunt consists of 4-5 clues, each one leading to the next clue. Each correctly solved clue carries 10 points. And final Treasure carries 50 points.
- For now, The Treasure Hunt is limited to Engineering Students.
- The clues are to be found in a particular order. A person cannot skip a clue. Skipping a clue leads to disqualification.
- After each clue is solved, inform any one of the coordinators (Adil, Shakir & Vishnu).
- Do not search for clues in off-limit areas.
- A person may use smartphones or any internet devices.
- Do not move, tamper with or destroy any physical object.
- And most importantly use your brain.